If you’re a first-time or a die-hard fan (like me), Disney World is one of the most magical places on Earth. And if you’re headed to Disney World, you’re likely to be in for a long magical day filled with long lines, parades, and lots and lots of fun in the sun! So I’ve put together a list of my beauty must-haves that will last through the entire day!
1. Caudalie Beauty Elixir - I love this toning mist that sets makeup, provides an instant burst of radiance, and tightens the appearance of pores. This is the perfect to mist onto your face as you walk between rides in the park. A perfect quick burst of coolness that you will definitely need.
2. Lano Lips 101 Ointment - this is probably the ultimate lip balm to use throughout the entire time at Disney. You can use this for extremely dry lips, skin patches, cuticles & many more. A super dense balm that seals in moisture, it will completely become your favorite after the first use.
3. Lancome Hypnose Drama Waterproof Mascara - I'm obsessed with this waterproof volumizing mascara that will last the entire day. PERFECT for one application before entering the park and having bold lashes for looking your best in character pictures in the park.
4. Glossier Cloud Paint in Haze - I have a love/hate with putting on blush, but this pillowy, gel-cream blush formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. It's extremely easy to use, simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. But remember a tiny bit goes a very long way with this one.
5. Boscia Green Tea Blotting Paper - With the entire day being filled with running around in the hot sun. This is the perfect tool to blot away excess oils, using these plant based sheets.