If you’re a first-time or a die-hard fan (like me), Disney World is one of the most magical places on Earth. And if you’re headed to Disneyworld, you’re likely to be in for a long magical day filled with long lines, parades, and lots and lots of fun in the sun! So I’ve put together a list of my beauty must-haves that will last through the day!
1. Caudalie Beauty Elixir - A limited-edition, stunning bottle filled with the same cult classic, luxurious toning mist that sets makeup, provides an instant burst of radiance, and tightens the appearance of pores. This is the perfect to mist onto your face as you walk between rides in the park.
2. Lano Lips 101 Ointment - this is probably the ultimate lip balm to use throughout the entire time at Disney. Use for extremely dry lips, skin patches, cuticles & many more. A super dense balm that seals in moisture, it will completely become your favorite after the first use.
3. Lancome Hypnose Drama Waterproof Mascara - A full-impact, waterproof volumizing mascara with 24-hour hold. PERFECT for one application before entering the park and having bold lashes for looking your best with character pictures in the park.
4. Glossier Cloud Paint in Haze - this pillowy, gel-cream blush formula is designed to be the most user-friendly cheek color in existence. It's extremely easy to use, simply dab it onto cheeks wherever you please. But remember a tiny bit goes a very long way with this one.
5. Boscia Green Tea Blotting Paper - With the entire day being filled with running around in the hot open sun. This is the perfect tool to blot away excess oils, using these plant based sheets.